1. Rinse spare ribs in water.
2. Put ribs in a deep pot. Add in enough water higher than ribs.
3. Turn to high heat. When water boils, skim it.
4. Turn to low heat. Add in 2 or 3 red dates.
5. Cover the pot with lid. Let it slow cook for at least 40 mins. I let it boil for 1.5 hrs. The meat will become very soft and come off from the bone very easily.
6. Add in ginkgo. I read on internet that it could be poisonous if you have too many ginkgo one time. So I just put in 10 ginkgoes. And boil for another 15 Mins.
You can also sprinkle a little spring onion.
One thought on “Spare Ribs Soup ( With Red Dates & Ginkgo)”
Reblogged this on Savoir Vivre -> 活学活用.