1 big whole chicken leg
red dates 3 (seed removed)
logan meat 1 tbsp
goji berries 1tbsp
- Put chicken leg into a pot. Add in enough water. Bring to boil with high heat.
- Skim the soup and remove all the dirt.
- Add in cordyceps, red dates and longan meat. Slow cook with low heat for 40 mins.
- Add in goji berries and cook for another 5 mins.
- Season with salt.
Super nice soup.
1. Rinse spare ribs in water.
2. Put ribs in a deep pot. Add in enough water higher than ribs.
3. Turn to high heat. When water boils, skim it.
4. Turn to low heat. Add in 2 or 3 red dates.
5. Cover the pot with lid. Let it slow cook for at least 40 mins. I let it boil for 1.5 hrs. The meat will become very soft and come off from the bone very easily.
6. Add in ginkgo. I read on internet that it could be poisonous if you have too many ginkgo one time. So I just put in 10 ginkgoes. And boil for another 15 Mins.
You can also sprinkle a little spring onion.
Very nice soup!