1 big whole chicken leg
red dates 3 (seed removed)
logan meat 1 tbsp
goji berries 1tbsp
- Put chicken leg into a pot. Add in enough water. Bring to boil with high heat.
- Skim the soup and remove all the dirt.
- Add in cordyceps, red dates and longan meat. Slow cook with low heat for 40 mins.
- Add in goji berries and cook for another 5 mins.
- Season with salt.
Super nice soup.
Luo Han Guo 2 (Separate the meat and peel)
longan meat 50g
winter melon 1.5 kg (peeled and seed removed, also cut into shreds)
rock sugar cubes 50g
- Prepare a pot. I used my beloved pressure cooker. Pour the water in and add in the Luo Han Guo peel. Bring to boil and the water will change into dark color. Take all the Luo Han Guo peel out.
- Add in the rest ingredients (Luo Han Guo meat, longan, sugar).
- Cook under high pressure for 50 mins.
And the drink/ dessert is done. Perfect to have in hot weather. And also good for the people who have coughing problem.
It’s a sweet soup, more like dessert.
Ingredients are simple:
White fungus soak in water till soft and tear them apart. Lotus seed washed in water. Split in halves and remove the green sprout if there is. Remove the seed of red dates and cut or tear into smaller pieces. Other ingredients are longan meat, goji berries and rock sugar.
Put everything into pressure cooker. (I really love my pressure cooker. It makes cooking a lot easier.) Add in 6 cups water. Cook under high pressure for 50 mins.
White fungus becomes as soft as jelly. Soup is thick.
A good desert for women especially.