When my husband and I were in Bangkok, we had a very giant Prawn in a restaurant. And several days ago, we found such a giant Prawn in supermarket. So we bought two.
Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
1. Clean Prawns and cut them into halves. I didn’t cut them through just left a big cut on their belly.
2. Sprinkle salt and black pepper over Prawns.
3. In a small bowl, add in 10 g butter. Then use a garlic press to press 4 cloves garlic. Add in 1/2 tsp black pepper. Mix well.
4. Press butter garlic mixture into the cut on belly. Brush shell with a little honey.
5. Into the oven and roast for 15-20 mins.