Sugar 110g ( I reduced sugar, because I used Starbucks cocoa, which contains sugar)
Starbucks cocoa powder 55g
1/2 tsp vanilla
Flour 70 g
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
Almond ( optional)
Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
1. Melt butter in a bowl simmering in hot water.
2. Remove butter from heat. Add sugar, cocoa, vanilla and eggs alternatively. Add new ingredient after blend well.
3. Add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix till just combine.
4. Pour batter into baking pan. Spread almond on surface.
5. Bake for 20 mins. Check with a toothpick.
Cool down and cut into small pieces.