1. Prepare marinade:
3-4 chopped garlic cloves, 1 chopped red chili, a little chopped ginger, 1 tablespoon light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1/2 tablespoon sugar.
Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Put ribs in a zip bag, pour the marinade in. Rub ribs with hand. Let them be marinated for 2-3 hours.
3. Heat a pan. Put ribs into the pan. Fry them till golden brown on edges.
4. Pour in hot water reaches 1/2 height of ribs. Simmer for 20-30 mins.
5. Turn up the heat and reduce sauce.
6. Wrap the plate with aluminum foil. Place ribs on it. Sprinkle white sesame.
7. Put cheese on the other side.
8. Carefully put the foil into pan. Heat till cheese melted.
Dip ribs in melted cheese.