1. Prepare marinade:
3-4 chopped garlic cloves, 1 chopped red chili, a little chopped ginger, 1 tablespoon light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1/2 tablespoon sugar.
Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Put ribs in a zip bag, pour the marinade in. Rub ribs with hand. Let them be marinated for 2-3 hours.
3. Heat a pan. Put ribs into the pan. Fry them till golden brown on edges.
4. Pour in hot water reaches 1/2 height of ribs. Simmer for 20-30 mins.
5. Turn up the heat and reduce sauce.
6. Wrap the plate with aluminum foil. Place ribs on it. Sprinkle white sesame.
7. Put cheese on the other side.
8. Carefully put the foil into pan. Heat till cheese melted.
Dip ribs in melted cheese.
Here is the recipe I used to bake:
1 cup oats
120g brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
Filling: blueberry 125 g, sugar 70g, 40ml lemon juice, 2 tsp cornstarch.
First, make filling:
Boil blueberries, sugar and lemon juice in a pot. Simmer till tender about 10 mins. Add in cornstarch, stir till thickened about 1 min. Remove from heat and cool.
In a large bowl, mix oats, flour, brown sugar, salt, and baking soda. Cut in butter and form crumbs.
Spread 1/2 crumbs into pan as base. Then spread blueberry filling. The rest crumbs as top.
Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Bake for around 40mins until lightly golden.
Cut it into squares after cooled.