Here is the recipe I used to bake:
1 cup oats
120g brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
Filling: blueberry 125 g, sugar 70g, 40ml lemon juice, 2 tsp cornstarch.
First, make filling:
Boil blueberries, sugar and lemon juice in a pot. Simmer till tender about 10 mins. Add in cornstarch, stir till thickened about 1 min. Remove from heat and cool.
In a large bowl, mix oats, flour, brown sugar, salt, and baking soda. Cut in butter and form crumbs.
Spread 1/2 crumbs into pan as base. Then spread blueberry filling. The rest crumbs as top.
Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Bake for around 40mins until lightly golden.
Cut it into squares after cooled.
I found this recipe on YouTube.
Flour 45 g
Cinnamon 1/2 tsp
Mix them well. Cut into butter around 50g. And make them into crumbs.
60g butter stir till smooth.
Add in 100g white sugar and stir till fluffy.
Beat in 1 large egg & 1/2 tsp vanilla.
Mix them well.
130g flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp salt. Mix them well.
1. First add 1/3 flour part into butter mixture. Then add 1/2 milk. Mix them well.
2. Add another 1/3 flour & rest milk. Mix well.
3. Add the rest flour. Mix well.
4. Put batter into the pan evenly.
5. Spread blueberries (video says 2 cups blueberries, but I didn’t have that much) on the batter.
6. Sprinkle crumbs evenly on the top.
7. Preheat oven to 180 degree C and bake for 40-50 mins. ( I baked 40 mins. You can test with a toothpick).
My husband loves it.