Cream cheese: 250g
Digestive cookie 100g
Corn starch 15g
Lemon juice 10g
Vanilla 1/4 tsp
Preheat oven to 160 degree C.
1. Mash digestive cookies. Melt butter. Then pour butter into mashed cookies.
2. Press cookie into the baking pan. Then put into fridge.
3. Cream cheese with sugar till light and fluffy.
4. Add in egg one by one. Mix well.
5. Add in lemon juice, corn starch, milk and vanilla alternatively. Mix well before adding new ingredient.
6. Pour the batter into baking pan.
7. Wrap the bottom of baking pan with aluminum foil. Then put it into a bigger pan. Pour hot water into bigger one till 1/2 heat of the batter.
Bake for 60-80mins.
Cool down and put into fridge for several hours.