I have cooked fried pork chop for many times.
1, sprinkle salt and black pepper over pork chop.
2. Coat pork chop with flour.
3. Dip in egg.
4. Coat them with bread crumbs.
5. Deep fry till golden brown.
For the curry part, I use curry powder.
1. Add 2 tablespoon curry powder in pan.
2. Add in 1/2 cup water and 2 tablespoon honey. I used honey to make it less spicy. If you want it to stay spicy, you can add less honey.
3. Bring to boil. Then reduce to condensed.
Put fried pork chop and rice in a plate. Top rice with a fried egg. Then pour curry sauce over it.