1. Heat a little oil in a deep pot. Put mutton chunk into it. Stir fry till golden brown.
2. Add in chopped onion. Stir till aromatic.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Also add in a little cumin seed, bay leaves, and paprika powder. Fry a bit.
4. Put in peeled and chopped tomatoes ( 2 medium ones) and 2 tablespoon tomato sauce.
5. Pour in stock covers all ingredients.
6. Slow cook for 1 hour.
If you like vermicelli like I do, you can also add some like I did.
The soup is already sticky and the mutton is soft.