The original recipe:
I changed it a bit.
1 cup dark brown sugar ( you can also use light brown sugar)
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 1/4 cup flour
2 cup white chocolate
1 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 190 degree C.
2. Cream butter with brown sugar & white sugar till light and fluffy.
3. Add in vanilla, baking powder, salt, baking powder and egg one after another.
4. Add in flour. Mix till just combine.
5. Fold in white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
6. Place small dough balls on baking tray and bake for 12 mins.
Cookies are soft and white chocolate melted. Actually, I already reduced sugar. But these cookies are still a little too sweet for me. So if you don’t want them to be very sweet, you can also use less sugar.