The original recipe:
I changed it a bit.
1 cup dark brown sugar ( you can also use light brown sugar)
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 1/4 cup flour
2 cup white chocolate
1 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 190 degree C.
2. Cream butter with brown sugar & white sugar till light and fluffy.
3. Add in vanilla, baking powder, salt, baking powder and egg one after another.
4. Add in flour. Mix till just combine.
5. Fold in white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
6. Place small dough balls on baking tray and bake for 12 mins.
Cookies are soft and white chocolate melted. Actually, I already reduced sugar. But these cookies are still a little too sweet for me. So if you don’t want them to be very sweet, you can also use less sugar.
I followed the recipe. But there was no unsalted butter in my fridge, so I used salted butter and deleted the salt from ingredients.
1/4 cup salted butter
4 oz white chocolate
2 medium banana ( mashed)
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
1. Put butter and white chocolate in a bowl. Then set the bowl in hot water. Melt them and mix them.
2. Add in sugar, banana, egg, egg, vanilla in order. Mix well before adding new ingredient.
3. At last add in flour. Mix till just combined.
Pour into baking pan. Bake for 15-20 mins. Check with toothpick before taking it out. Let it cool down completely and cut into squares.
My husband loved it very very much.
Sugar 75 g
Brown sugar 25g
Vanilla 1/4 tsp
Cinnamon 1/4 tsp
Baking soda 1/4 tsp
Salt 1 pinch
Oats 1 cup
Dried cranberry 1/4 cup
White chocolate chips 60g ( or as much as you like)
1. Cream butter with sugar & brown sugar.
2. Beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Add in cinnamon, baking soda, salt and flour.
4. Fold in oats, dried cranberries, and white chocolate chips. Press a spoonful better to the baking pan.
5. Preheat oven to 190 degree C. Bake for 10-12 mins.