1. Clean the scampi and cut in the middle of the belly.
2. Sprinkle salt and black pepper and let them stay for a while.
3. Heat a pan on stove. Add in 1 tablespoon oil. When it’s smoke hot. Put the scampi in.
4. Fry scampi till the shell turn pink.
5. Cut in 20 g butter and 3 minced garlic cloves. Sauté till aromatic.
6. Pour in 1/2 cup hot water. Cover the pan with lid and let the scampi simmer for 5 mins.
7. Take the scampi out in a plate. Add 1 pieces of cheese ( yes, I used the type for sandwiches and hamburgers). Turn to low heat. Keep stirring and reduce sauce to condensed.
8. Pour sauce over scampi. Garnish with parsley.
I have to say the sauce is perfect for bread.