It’s a famous dish from Okinawa. I learnt it from a TV show. It is said this dish has various ways of cooking. I guess I just created my own way. 🙂
Bittergourd (cut into slices)
Luncheon meat ( cut into slices)
Tofu ( cut into slices)
2 beaten eggs
Sweet cooking wine
Light soy sauce
1. Heat a little oil in the pan.
2. Put the luncheon meat & Tofu slices in. Fry till each side turns golden brown. Put luncheon meat & Tofu aside.
3. Add bittergourd slices in. Fry till turns a bit transparent.
4. Push luncheon meat and tofu back. Mix with bittergourd. Stir fry for around 2 mins.
5. Add in 1 1/2 tsp sweet cooking wine and 1 1/2 tsp light soy sauce. Stir fry evenly for another 1-2 mins.
6. Pour beaten egg over all ingredients. Wait till egg becomes a bit solidified. Stir slightly with ladle. Let all ingredients have a good mix.
7. Season with salt and black pepper.