1. Prepare two chicken thighs. Discard the fat.
2. In a big bowl, add in 1/2 cup flour, 2 tbs bread crumbs, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper and 1 tsp mixed herbs. Mix them well.
3. In another bowl, beat in 1 small egg and pour in 50 ml milk. Stir well.
4. Coat chicken thigh with flour first, then dip in egg and coat with flour again.
5. Heat a pan. Add in 2 tbs butter. When butter melts, put chicken thighs in. Fry each side till golden brown.
6. Preheat oven to 210 degree C. Bake chicken thighs for 15 mins. Flip over and bake for another 10 mins.