I got this recipe from
1 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup cocoa powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 small mashed bananas
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup canola oil
1/4 cup milk
3/4 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt) in a big bowl.
3. In another bowl, mash 2 small bananas with a fork. It’s ok if there’s still lumps. Beat in 1 egg. Stir well.
4. Pour in water, canola oil, milk and vanilla. Mix well.
5. Pour wet ingredients mixture into dry ingredients. Mix well.
6. Pour batter into muffin pan. Bake for 20 mins. Test with a toothpick. If toothpick comes out clean, then they are done.
Super moist and soft. Banana lumps turn to be creamy in the middle.
One thought on “Chocolate Banana Cupcake”
Reblogged this on Savoir Vivre -> 活学活用.