1. Cut one whole chicken breast into two halves. Thinner chicken can be cooked easily. Sprinkle salt and black pepper on both sides of the chicken.
2. In a bowl, add in 1 cup flour, 4 tablespoon bread crumbs, a little salt, black pepper and mixed herbs.
3. Prepare 1 egg, and 3/4 cup milk in another bowl. Mix them well.
4. Dip chicken in flour mixture, then egg and flour at last. Shake off the excess.
Preheat oven to 220 degree C.
5. Melt 30g butter in skillet. Place chicken in side. Into the oven for 10 mins.
6. Flip over and bake for another 10 mins.