I have tried roasted chicken in many different ways so many times that I cannot even count.
But I guess as long as my husband loves roasted chicken, I will never stop my way of exploring. Since he will never be fed up with roasted chicken, so I guess I will just keep on trying.
1. Prepare herbs, I chose rosemary and thyme. You can also use fresh herbs.
2. Stuff a pieces of butter under the skin on chicken’s breast with chopped herbs.
3. Sprinkle salt and olive oil all over the chicken and inside too.
4. Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
5. Place chopped onion in the baking tray.
6. Place a lemon inside the chicken. Tie the chicken with kitchen twine.
7. Roast chicken for 50-60 mins.
Chicken will be beautifully brownish colored. Remove the kitchen twine. Cut chicken into pieces. Squeeze lemon to let lemon juice with juice in the tray. Heat a bit to reduce sauce. Drizzle sauce all over the chicken.
1. Cut one whole chicken breast into two halves. Thinner chicken can be cooked easily. Sprinkle salt and black pepper on both sides of the chicken.
2. In a bowl, add in 1 cup flour, 4 tablespoon bread crumbs, a little salt, black pepper and mixed herbs.
3. Prepare 1 egg, and 3/4 cup milk in another bowl. Mix them well.
4. Dip chicken in flour mixture, then egg and flour at last. Shake off the excess.
Preheat oven to 220 degree C.
5. Melt 30g butter in skillet. Place chicken in side. Into the oven for 10 mins.
6. Flip over and bake for another 10 mins.
My husband loves spreading salted butter on bread. Yet, today we only had unsalted butter in the fridge. So I made this spread by myself. It’s very easy to make.
Soften butter you need in a small bowl. Sprinkle some salt, a little mixed herbs and garlic powder. Then stir and blend them well.
It tastes great. My husband loves it more than salted butter. I saw his eyes light up when he had a bite of bread with this spread. 🙂
I don’t like cooking dishes that need deep fried, because it means greasy kitchen, wasting too much oil, and getting hurt by hot oil easily.
My husband like fish & chips very much, and both the dishes need deep frying. I looked up on the Internet and found ways to cook them without frying.
This was the fish fillet I used. A dory fish fillet. Season it with salt and black pepper granules.
Bread crumbs need to be stir fry with a little oil for a while, which will make them look bright golden and taste better.
I also added some mixed herbs and minced garlic. When the color turns golden, turn off the oven.
Fish fillet first covered with a thin layer of flour, then egg, and bread crumbs at last.
Preheat oven to 200 degree C. In the oven for 20 minutes.
Dresses with some vegetable salad.
Fish fillet inside is very tender.