I have tried roasted chicken in many different ways so many times that I cannot even count.
But I guess as long as my husband loves roasted chicken, I will never stop my way of exploring. Since he will never be fed up with roasted chicken, so I guess I will just keep on trying.
1. Prepare herbs, I chose rosemary and thyme. You can also use fresh herbs.
2. Stuff a pieces of butter under the skin on chicken’s breast with chopped herbs.
3. Sprinkle salt and olive oil all over the chicken and inside too.
4. Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
5. Place chopped onion in the baking tray.
6. Place a lemon inside the chicken. Tie the chicken with kitchen twine.
7. Roast chicken for 50-60 mins.
Chicken will be beautifully brownish colored. Remove the kitchen twine. Cut chicken into pieces. Squeeze lemon to let lemon juice with juice in the tray. Heat a bit to reduce sauce. Drizzle sauce all over the chicken.