A bowl of Leftover rice
Vegetables you like ( I chose corn, shiitake, onion)
Chopped spring onion
1. Beat two eggs in a large bowl. Add rice into eggs and mix them well to let each rice grain be coated with egg.
2. Heat some oil in the pan. Put rice in. Stir fry till golden brown and eggs are cooked. Set them aside for later use.
3. Fry shrimps till cooked.
4. Heat oil again. Stir fry vegetables together. My order is onion in first, then shiitake and corn at last.
5. Put all the rice and shrimps into vegetables. Stir fry evenly.
6. Sprinkle 1-2 tablespoon curry powder. If you want it to be more pungent, you can add more. Garnish with chopped spring onion.
It actually tastes very good.