1. Sprinkle salt evenly over and inside the grouper.
2. Place several ginger slices in a plate. Then put the grouper over them.
3. Put several tofu pieces in the plate too. It’s optional, if you don’t like tofu, just skip this step.
4. In a small bowl, add in 1 tablespoon cooking wine and 2 tsp oyster sauce. Mix well then pour the sauce over fish.
5. Put plate with fish on steaming rack. In hot water and steam for 12 mins. My grouper is a small one. More time will be needed if the fish is bigger.
6. Take the plate out after steaming. Sprinkle ginger and spring onion shreds over fish.
7. Heat a pan. Add in 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon sesame oil. When the oil is very very hot, pour it over the ginger, spring onion and the fish. Enjoy the sizzling.