This dish just came to me when I searched fridge trying to figure out what to cook for lunch. I happened to see bacon and asparagus, and they were waving hands to me. So I decided to eat them.
1. Wash asparagus under water. Remove the bottom. Peel the skin near bottom off.
2. Bleach in boiling water for 3 mins. Don’t forget to add in a little salt in the boiling water.
3. Place asparagus in cold water then drain them.
4. Roll asparagus in a piece of streaky bacon from one end to the other. Roll it tight or it will loose while frying.
5. Heat a pan, add in 1 tablespoon oil. Fry bacon roll with medium or low heat. Roll it to let it be fried evenly.
6. When bacon turns beautifully lightly brown, sprinkle in black pepper.