1. Dissolve 1 tsp yeast and 1 tsp sugar in 1/4 cup warm water. Let it ready for 5 mins.
2. Mix 1 cup flour, 1 pinch salt, 1/2 tsp dried oregano, 1 tsp butter and 3 cloves chopped garlic in a bowl.
3. Add yeast water into flour mixture. Mix all ingredients and knead into a dough. Brush a little oil onto the dough.
4. Let the dough rise till 2 times big.
5. In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup melted butter, 3 cloves garlic, 2 tablespoon chopped coriander.
6. Divide dough into 2 or even more smaller dough balls and flatten them into thin disc.
7. Brush butter garlic mixture onto the dough very generously.
8. Into 180 degree C oven and bake for 10-15 mins.