1. Cook spaghetti following the instruction. Drain them and set aside for later use.
2. Cut chicken breast into shreds. So are the onions and green chili.
3. Heat a little oil in the pan. Add the chicken breast in. Stir fry till the color turns while.
4. Onions and brown mushroom in. Sauté till aromatic.
5. Add in 1/2 tsp light soy sauce, 1/2 tsp sweet cooking wine. And green chili. Stir fry for another min or 2.
6. Add in Spaghetti. Toss to mix well.
7. Seasons with salt and black pepper.
I also add in some oven roasted tomatoes.