1. Place a half chicken breast on a chopping board. Cover it with plastic wrap. Use a meat hammer to hit the chicken till it becomes a flat thin disc.
2. Prepare 1/4 head of a small broccoli. Cut into small pieces. Bleach in water for 2-3 mins. Put them in a blender and blend into coarse paste.
3. Pour the broccoli paste out. Season with salt and pepper. Also drizzle in a little olive oil.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of flatten chicken breast.
5. Spread broccoli paste onto it. Gently roll it from one end to another.
Use toothpick to fix it.
6. Also drizzle a little olive oil over the shocker breast roll.
7. Preheat oven to 180 degree C. 15-20 mins.