Even though I almost cook everyday at home, and my husband is satisfied with my food, he still needs to have fast food like KFC or McDonald occasionally. Part of him is really crazy about fast food. That’s also why I cook fried chicken once in a while. One day, I asked my husband if there is any food he wanted to have, he’s like “can you cook chicken nuggets for me?” with his small eyes wide open. I’ve never disappointed him in cooking so far. So my answer is “yes”. And I am gonna cook chicken nuggets for the first time.
- I used chicken breast as main ingredient. Cut a whole chicken breast into small chunks (one-bite size).
- Prepare a bowl. Add in 1 cup bread crumbs, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp paprika powder, 1/2 tsp ginger powder, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1 tsp dried oregano. Mix them well.
- Beat 1 egg in another bowl. Also prepare some flour.
- Dip chicken in flour first. Shake off the excessive. Then egg and seasoned bread crumbs at last.
- Deep fry chicken till golden brown and crispy.
Out layer is crispy and full of seasoning flavor.
Meat inside is very tender and juicy.
And of course, my husband loved them.