A perfect simple and quick meal for rushing hours.
1. Cook linguine according to the instruction and set aside.
2. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Heat a pan. Add in a little oil. Sear salmon with skin side down for 2-3 mins. Then flip over and fry for another 2-3 mins. And fry each side for another 1 min. Set salmon aside.
3. No need to wash pan. Use the same pan. Add in a little extra oil. Fry mushroom slices.
4. Add in a little chopped garlic. Sauté a bit.
5. Pour in 1/2 cup stock or water. Simmer mushroom for a little while, like 3 mins.
6. Add in 2-3 tablespoon cream. Stir well. Put cooked linguine in. Blend well.
7. Season with salt, pepper and mixed herbs.
Serve with salmon.