The other day, my husband and I found this giant prawn in the supermarket. So we bought some.
Butter and garlic are actually good choice to cook giant prawn.
- Cut the prawn open at the belly. Scissors can do a better job to cut open the belly shell. Then use a knife to cut the prawn meat open.
2. In a small bowl, cut in 2 tablespoon butter. Sprinkle a little salt, pepper and 3-4 cloves of chopped garlic. Mix a bit.
3. Preheat oven to 200 Degree C.
4. Spread butter over prawn.
5. Into the oven and bake for 15 – 20 mins.
Hubby loves them very much.