My first try on Brussel sprouts was not bad, so I expected more from them.
This time, I tried to fry them with a pan and to make them side dish for steak.
- Boil Brussel Sprouts in water for 3 mins. Don’t forget to add in some salt in the water before boiling.
- Rinse them under water. Then trim off the bottom and cut into halves.
- Heat a pan. Drop in 1 tbsp butter. When butter melts, add in Brussel sprouts. Stir fry for 2 mins.
- Sprinkle 2 tsp sugar. Quickly stir and let the vegi get caramelized.
- Season with salt and black pepper. And serve with steak.