It’s actually very simple to make.
- Cut salmon fillet into smaller strips.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan. Cut in 2 Tbsp butter.
- When butter melts, place salmon in with skin side down. Fry for 2-3 mins.
- Flip over and fry the other side for 2-3 mins.
- Squeeze in a little fresh lemon juice. Add in 2 tbsp water and simmer for 2 mins.
- Add in 3 tbsp milk or 2 tbsp cream, simmer for another 1 more min.
- Dish the salmon out. Keep heating the sauce till reduced.
Salmon in the plate and sauce over it.
The sauce also goes well with pasta. So I made it with spaghetti for my husband’s bento.
Sided with oven roasted vegetables, which is in my previous blog.
One thought on “Lemon Butter Sauce Salmon”
Reblogged this on Singapore Maths Tuition.