It’s actually very simple to make.
- Cut salmon fillet into smaller strips.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan. Cut in 2 Tbsp butter.
- When butter melts, place salmon in with skin side down. Fry for 2-3 mins.
- Flip over and fry the other side for 2-3 mins.
- Squeeze in a little fresh lemon juice. Add in 2 tbsp water and simmer for 2 mins.
- Add in 3 tbsp milk or 2 tbsp cream, simmer for another 1 more min.
- Dish the salmon out. Keep heating the sauce till reduced.
Salmon in the plate and sauce over it.
The sauce also goes well with pasta. So I made it with spaghetti for my husband’s bento.
Sided with oven roasted vegetables, which is in my previous blog.