I wanted to try this soup for a long time. Now since that I have pressure cooker, I cannot wait any longer.
Prepare a coconut and half chicken.
- Wash chicken clean. In a pot, add in enough water. Put chicken in. Bring to boil.
- Rinse chicken under water to wash off all the dirt.
- Cut coconut open. Pour the coconut water out and scoop the fruit meat.
- Place chicken into pressure cooker. Add in coconut water and fruit, also add in 3 red dates and several ginger slices.
- Press the soup button.
- Soup is very fresh and sweet. I added in some goji berries and cook for another 20 mins.
No need to season at all.
Actually I think it tastes better without goji berries.
My husband likes this soup very much.