I found this incredible homemade white bread recipe on YouTube. It doesn’t require a bread machine, nor much kneading. Every step is super easy. But the bread came out is amazing. I cannot believe the procedure is so simple, and bread is as good and soft as the ones bought from bakery shop.
I really really love this recipe:
I followed the recipe and the steps.
1 cup lukewarm water
1/8 cup sugar
1 tablespoon active dry yeast
3/4 tsp salt
1 1/4 tablespoons oil
2 cups flour (roughly)
- Pour warm water into a big bowl. Add in sugar and dry yeast. Let it rest for 10 mins and wait it foams up.
- Add in oil, salt. Stir a bit.
- Add in flour, 1 cup first. Stir a bit. Then add in the other cup flour.
- Stir into a dough.
- Sprinkle some flour over the board. Knead the dough on it. Keep kneading till it’s not that sticky.
- Brush a bowl with some oil. Put dough inside. Cover with plastic wrap and towel.
- Let it rise till twice big.
- Take the dough out. Roll it into oval shape. Roll it from one end to the other.
- Brush oil or butter to the loaf pan. Put dough into it. Cover again with plastic wrap and towel. Let it rise till it almost fulfill the pan.
- Put the dough into the oven. Turn to 190 Degree C. (No need to preheat). and set 25 mins.
This is how my bread looks when I took it out the oven.
Let it cool down and cut into slices.
I didn’t expect it came out that good and soft.
I will definitely make it again. And will probably only use this recipe when I want to make white bread at home.