I made this soup with my homemade kimchi.
Soup is very simple.
- Heat a pot. Add in 1 tsp oil. Sear pork belly slices (about 50g) till slightly golden brown.
- Add in garlic slices (2 cloves) and onion slices (1/4) and stir fry till aromatic.
- Drop in 2 tbsp kimchi and 1 tbsp kimchi base. Stir fry evenly.
- Pour in 1 cup water. Bring to boil.
- Add in 1tsp light soy sauce, 1 tbsp Korean chili paste and 1 tsp sugar. Stir evenly and simmer for 5 mins.
- Put in tofu slices. Simmer for 3 mins.
- Sprinkle green onion and green chili.