- Prepare 2 baby Chinese cabbage. Wash them and cut off the root. Then cut into quarters. Arrange them in a plate.
- Chop 4 garlic cloves. Soak glass noodles in water till soft and drain them. Cut a bit, if you don’t want them to be too long. Soak dry shiitake mushroom in water. Then chop mushroom into dices.
- Heat a pan. Add in 2 tbsp oil. Fry garlic till aromatic with low heat. Add in mushroom and fry a bit.
- Add in 1/2 1 tsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp oyster sauce, 1 tsp sugar and 1/2 tsp salt. Mix well. Add in 1 tbsp mushroom water.
- Turn off the heat. Put glass noodles into the sauce. Toss a bit to let noodles completely mix with sauce.
- Place glass noodles over cabbage and pour all the sauce over the top.
- Steam over boiling water for 10 mins.
Cooking & Food & Recipes & Life