unsalted butter 1/2 cup
white sugar 3/4 cup (if you want the color to be darker, you can also replace half with brown sugar)
vanilla 1 tsp
flour 1 & 1/4 cup
baking soda 1/2 tsp
salt 1 pinch
chocolate chips 1 & 1/2 cup
grate peanut 1 cup (I bought from supermarket, already chopped and toasted)
- Cream butter with sugar till light.
- Beat in egg.
- Add in vanilla. Give it a good stir.
- Sieve in flour, baking soda and salt. Combine till just blended.
- Add in chocolate chips and peanut. Stir well.
- Scoop 1 tbsp dough and make a dough ball. Place them on the tray. And put into fridge for about 40 mins.
- Preheat oven to 180 Degree C, and bake for 12-15mins. Just keep an eye on the oven. When the edge of cookie turns golden, that’s the sign of being done.