Recently, we are really busy moving to a new house. A new house means a new kitchen to me. I am so excited that I will have new cooking equipment.
Our new oven is Bosch with 3D hot air.
The first dish I cook by it is pepperoni pizza. We were so exhausted and I thought pizza is a simple dish for me to prepare.
1. Prepare pizza dough, please refer to:
2. I made pizza sauce by myself with cherry tomatoes.
3. Preheat oven to 250 degree C.
4. Press pizza dough into baking pan. Brush pizza sauce over it.
5. Sprinkle a lot of cheese.
6. Place pepperoni pieces on the top.
7. Into the oven and bake for 7 mins.
Taste really good. I’m very happy with my new oven.