Milk 2 tsp
Baking Soda 1 tsp dissolved in milk
Baking powder 1 tsp
Vanilla 1 tsp
Salt 1 pinch
Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
1. Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Add in egg, vanilla and baking soda that’s dissolved in milk. Stir well.
3. Add in bananas. Stir well.
4. Add in flour, salt and cinnamon. Mix them well and pour into baking pan.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degree C and bake for 30-40 mins.
The cake is very moist and full of fresh banana flavor. My husband is a big fan of it.
One thought on “Banana Cake”