1. Cook lobster in the boiling water. When it’s done, take out the lobster meat.
2. Prepare vegetable part. I used 1 medium potato, 1 medium onion, 1 medium carrot, 2 small tomatoes, 2 pieces of celery. Chop them into small pieces.
3. Heat some oil in the pan. Put in onion first. Then add all the rest vegetables in. Stir fry a bit. Add in a little salt and black pepper. Pour in enough water covers all ingredients ( I used the water cooked lobster). Cover the pan with lid.
4. When all the vegetables get softened, take them out and put in blender. Blend them well till smooth.
5. Pour vegetable smoothie back into pan. Heat it with low heat. I added some water (cooked vegetable) so that it won’t be very condensed.
6. Add in 2 tsp light cream. Keep stirring till it boils again. Mix in a little herbs you like and a little salt if it tastes plain.
7. Put lobster meat bits in the soup plate with some cheese. Pour soup into plate.
I also put the lobster head in the plate for decoration. My husband said it looks like a swimming lobster. 🙂