I tried banana cake before:
This upside down banana cake is kind of an improved version of banana cake. It’s a combination of banana cake and caramelized banana top.
Milk 1/4 Cup
Baking Soda 1 tsp
Baking powder 1 tsp
Ripe Bananas 2
Vanilla 1 tsp
Salt 1 pinch
Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
Butter 3 Tablespoon
brown sugar 1/4 cup
vanilla 1/2 tsp
1. Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Add in egg, vanilla and baking soda. Stir well.
3. Add in 2 mashed bananas and milk. Stir well.
4. Add in flour, salt and cinnamon. Mix them well and set aside.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
6. Add 3 Tablespoon butter and 1/4 cup brown sugar into a sauce pan. Turn to low heat and stir till sugar melts.
7. Cut an another banana into slices and arrange at the bottom of baking pan.
8. Pour the butter & brown sugar mixture into the pan.
9. At last pour the batter in.
10. Into the oven and bake for 30-40 mins.
Cool down a bit. Cover the cake with a plate. Then flip it over.
My husband loves it.