Vermecelli ( cooked in boiling water till almost done, not completely done. Then rinse and drain)
Spinach ( cooked in boiling water for several seconds. Then squeese the water out and drain)
A little chopped ginger
1 tsp light soy sauce
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
A little salt
1 tsp white sesame
1. Heat a little oil in the pan. Put in ginger. Stir fry a bit.
2. Add in onion and carrot. Stir fry till they turn softened.
3. Add in vermicelli, stir fry evenly with carrot and onion.
4. Add in light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and sugar. Then stir fry evenly for around 2-3 mins.
5. Add in salt and spinach. Stir fry evenly.
6. Last add in sprinkle white sesame.
2 thoughts on “Stir Fry Vermicelli With Vegetables”
This looks so so so good!