1. Put chicken in a deep pot. Add in enough water covers chicken. I used half chicken. Also add in several ginger slices, spring onion, and 1 tsp salt.
2. Turn to high heat. Cook till water boils. Then turn to low heat. Cover the pot with the lid for 15 mins.
3. After 15 mins, turn off the stove. Still keep the lid on for another 20 mins.
4. Take the chicken out and soak in icing water for a while.
5. Then drain the chicken and cut into pieces. Place them in the plate. Pour over a little light soy sauce and sesame oil.