I found this recipe on Weibo.
1. Prepare a pices of boneless chicken leg. And a larger piece of aluminum foil.
2. Brush foil with olive oil. Then spread chicken on it with skin side down.
3. Sprinkle some salt on chicken.
4. Put one piece of cheese at one end of the chicken.
5. Put vegetable shreds on it. I chose cucumber, carrot and celery. Spread some corn starch at the rest part of chicken.
6. Roll the chicken from one side to another. Tie it with kitchen twine tightly. And sprinkle some salt and black pepper on the roll.
7. Put chicken roll at one end of foil. Roll the foil up. And tigh two ends.
8. Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Around 30 mins.
9. Heat a little oil in the pan. Put chicken roll in the pan. Fry till skin becomes golden brown.
10. Take off the kitchen twine and cut into small pieces.