I cleaned crab according to this YouTube vedio:
1. Wipe the crabs with kitchen towel.
2. In a bowl add in 1/4 cup milk and half of a small beaten egg. Mix them well.
3. In a platter, add in 1/2 cup flour, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp black pepper. Mix them well too.
4. Dip crab in flour mixture first, then milk mixture and last flour mixture again. Shake off the excess.
5. Heat some oil in the pan. I shallow fried them instead of deep frying. When the oil becomes very hot, put flour-coated crabs in. Fry each side till golden brown. Actually, I fried them till dark golden brown so that they can be very crispy.
My husband loves it. He said it’s almost same as he had in restaurant.