1 small onion ( chopped into flakes)
2 clove garlic ( minced)
Baby carrots several
1 chopped small tomato
1 box of chicken broth
2 stalks chopped celery
2 tsp tomato sauce
A little fried mixed herbs
1. Heat a little oil in the pan. Add in onion and garlic. Sauté a bit.
2. Add in baby carrots. Stir fry for 1 min or 2. Put in chopped tomato.
3. Pour in chicken broth and tomato sauce. Turn to high heat. When soup boils, turn to low heat. Cover the pan and simmer for around 15 mins or till ingredients turn to soft.
4. Add in the rest Vegetables: French beans, celery and cabbage. Simmer for another 5-10 mins till everything is cooked.
5. Sprinkle a little salt, black pepper and mixed herbs.