Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
1 boneless chicken leg ( cut into small pieces)
3 medium potatoes ( cut into small dices)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tsp HP sauce
1 tsp sweet & hot chili sauce
2 slice Bacon ( cut into small pieces)
1. In a bowl, mix chicken, potato, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, mayonnaise, chili sauce, and HP sauce. Mix them well.
2. Put them into baking pan or skillet evenly.
3. Bake for 40 mins. Stir a bit halfway.
4. Sprinkle bacon pieces over chicken and potato. Bake for another 10 mins.
5. Sprinkle cheese. Bake for 5-8 mins or till cheese melts.
6. Garnish with green onion.