1. Heat a pan on stove. Add in 2 tsp olive oil.
2. Sauté 2 chopped cloves of garlic till aromatic.
3. Add in peeled shrimps. Fry till red. Then dish out and set aside.
4. Add in 1 small can of tomato purée. If it’s too sticky, you can add in some pasta stock. Simmer to boil.
5. Add shrimps and pasta back to tomato sauce. Also with some chopped parsley. Season with salt and black pepper.
6. Blend well.
Serve with grated cheese.
One thought on “Shrimp Pasta”
It looks so good!
Do check out my latest post https://wp.me/p6Mshg-2DB thank you! 🌸
LikeLiked by 1 person