1. Cut 1 chicken breast into small chunks.
2. Put chicken pieces in a bowl. Add in 1 tablespoon chopped garlic, 1 tablespoon chopped ginger and 1 tablespoon chili powder. Mix well. Then marinate them for 20 mins.
3. Heat a pan on stove. Add in 1 tablespoon oil.
4. Fry chicken breast till golden brown. Set them a side.
5. In the same pan, fry 1 chopped onion till dark brown.
6. Cut in 1 chunk of butter. When butter melts, add in 1 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp clove powder, 1 tablespoon minced garlic and 1 tablespoon minced ginger. Sauté a bit.
7. Add in 1 small can of tomato purée ( 6 oz), also drizzle in salt and 1 tablespoon chili powder. Stir fry till tomato sauce becomes very condensed.
8. Add 100 ml coconut cream into sauce. Turn to low heat and keep stirring.
9. Put in fried chicken. Simmer for 5 mins.
I have to say it’s perfect to go with rice.