This is a slow cook recipe.
1. In a small bowl, add in 2 tsp salt, 2 tsp black pepper, 2 tsp paprika powder, 1 tsp dried thyme, 2 tsp sugar, 1 tsp ground ginger, 1 tsp ground garlic. Mix them well.
2. Sprinkle seasoning over ribs and rub ribs by hands.
3. Wrap ribs with plastic and into the refrigerator for over night.
4. Preheat oven to 150 degree C.
5. Put ribs on aluminum foil. Seal them. On the tray and into the oven. Bake for 2 hrs.
6. While ribs are baking, you can prepare for the brushing sauce. Here is the sauce I used: 1 tablespoon sweet cooking wine, 2 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tsp black pepper and 1 tablespoon honey. Mix them well.
7. Open the foil. Take the ribs out. Save the meat juice for topping sauce.
8. Brush ribs with brushing sauce. Into the oven for 15 mins. Then brush again and bake for another 15 mins.
9. Pour the meat juice in sauce pan. Turn to low heat. Add in 2 tsp tomato sauce and 1 tsp sugar. Slow simmer till condensed.
10. I served the ribs with boiled corns, creamy linguine and potato wedges. Pour topping sauce over ribs and corn.
For potato wedges:
The ribs are really juicy and tender. Very easily fall off from the bones. My husband loves them very very much.