1 pork liver (cut into thin slices, around 2 mm)
Light soy sauce
1. Wash pork liver in water. Change water again and again till there is no more blood.
2. Marinate pork liver slices with 1 tablespoon shaoxing wine, 2 tsp light soy sauce and 1 tablespoon corn starch.
3. Heat oil in a pan. A little more oil than usual. When the oil gets hot, put in pork liver. Quickly separate them from each other and stir fry for 1 min. Set aside.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in pan. Sauté ginger till aromatic.
5. Add in leek and pepper. Stir fry for a little while.
6. Put pork liver back in the pan. Stir fry evenly. Add in 1 tsp shaoxing wine, 1 tsp light soy sauce and 1 tsp oyster sauce. Quickly blend them evenly.
7. Stir fry for 1 min. Season with salt. And ready to serve.